Thursday 23 November 2017

If We Were Having Coffee

If we were having coffee, here's what I'd tell you:


  • Nothing because I don't talk. But assuming I did...
  • Still nothing, because I'd be too busy drinking coffee and shoving cake in my gob. As far as I'm concerned if we're having coffee, we should be having cake too. Duh. But let's pretend I suddenly became chatty...
  • I'd tell you I'm heading off for a road trip with my Mum and Mr 9. We're going to Wagga Wagga to visit relatives. 
  • I'm not ready for Christmas, but what else is new.
  • Um. I'd probably have to make something up because my life is fairly ordinary.
  • I'm learning Chinese so I can go and visit that amazing library over there.
  • I made that last point up. See above.
  • I went to K Mart the other day. I didn't explode and die from the excitement of it all. Amazing.
  • It doesn't seem likely I will ever be a bestselling novelist if this blog and my abysmal attempt at NaNoWriMo is anything to go by. Sigh. 
  • I need to pee but I'm too lazy to get up.
  • That last point was probably too much information. Oops.
  • I may have written this post after drinking two Scotch and Coke's.
  • There was no need to use the word may in that last point.
  • There is a thunderstorm happening right now.
  • I should probably get out more and really have coffee with actual humans in person. Anyone? 
So, that's it from me. What about you?

What would you tell me if we were having coffee?

7 comments:

  1. ha ha.. it's fun talking to you over coffee. All the best for Chinese classes and writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I would love to have coffee with you :) I usually don't talk much and seems like you don't either so it would be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...we totally need to have coffee to prove to you that you can tell me so much more! Also, thunderstorms? What's happening out there? Was a clear day here. Enjoy Wagga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d tell you your cup is actually full of tea! I love how your fairly ordinary life becomes a light frothy cappuccino.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wouldn't talk. I'm not bothered by that. We would just sip and stare, and eventually, who knows, one of us would start to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee I'd tell you that we'd made a mistake, I don't like coffee! And I'd pour us another whiskey instead :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA that was fun :P
    Too lazy to go and pee = story of my entire life :D

    ReplyDelete