Tuesday 9 November 2021

Random Photos and Other Things

Hey peeps, s'up? As you can see, I'm super cool and dope and up with the current lingo. Or something. Ahem. 

It's sharing of snaps time for #LifeThisWeek, but as you may be aware I am not a particularly snappy person. Especially when I have been a giddy old goat and not getting about much. Nevertheless I will share what meagre tidbits I can.

Sunday before last we went for an impromptu drive to Fernhill Estate. I sat in the car while Mickey Blue Eyes did the walking trail. It was a lovely day. 



This was my view from the car. 

I procured a stash of second hand books via my father in law. Winning!


I also have a lovely lot of library books. See below:



And because clearly I was in desperate need of something to read I ordered a couple more second hand books from a website called Browse Books.  Shut up.



Mr 17 found this photo in old wallet my dad gave him.


Passport photo circa 1981 My mum, brother and I

My brother and I circa 1993ish? 


I had my yearly mammogram last Friday. Fingers toes arms legs eyeballs crossed for the results. 

I am plodding on with my vestibular rehabilitation therapy as well as zoom appointments with my psychologist. Progress is being made in a painstaking fashion. Sigh. 

I need to work on exposure therapy so I can get out and about. Not to mention back to work! 

In the meantime I amuse myself in unusual ways. Like looking at daggy houses on real estate websites for no reason. The daggier the better. Like this one:


It's certainly eye catching, don't you think? 

On Thursday it's our wedding anniversary plus Chandler's birthday! Bring on more cake!

Well, that's it from me. I'll be over here keeping things lit and fully sic reading ALL THE BOOKS. 

YOLO!

Told you I had the lingo down. 

Until next time, 

Ness 


1 comment:

  1. I reckon you are doing pretty well, all considering. Now I already know your mammo results were fine and you are celebrating your wedding anniversary with cake!!

    It’s always good to see your blog in the link up for Life This Week! Thank you so much for being a part of this community. Next week I am announcing my plans for 2022 on Denyse Whelan Blogs. See you then too, I hope. Denyse.

    ReplyDelete