Monday 30 August 2021

Sharing Snaps


Greetings, earthlings! 

Sharing is caring, so I'm here to share my snaps for Life This Week. Fair warning: most of them are my most excellent canine companion, the illustrious Uncanny Channy, aka Chandler. Sorry, not sorry! 

The way I see it, things are so grim right now why wouldn't you want to look at a cute doggo? Unless you're a psycopath not a dog person. In which case there's nothing for you to see here. Good bye. *Waves*

CHANDLER

A car trip to Nurragingy Reserve


An uncomfortable pose, perched on the edge of the couch


THAT FAAACE 


The King in his throne 

Channy and I cuddling 


SO handsome

Face and paw snuggling onto my leg. Nawww...


CHANDLER SLEEPING













TREES

Nurragingy Reserve

Bees in our wattle tree 








FOOD

A whatever's in the fridge pasta concoction I made.
Tasted pretty good. 


ZOO

Highlights of our trip to Sydney Zoo back in May. I think we got a few animals in there. Ahem. It now seems like an eternity ago and unthinkable that we had such freedom! 














DIPLOMA 

And last but not least, I finally received my diploma! YAY! 



End of snaps. 

Until next time, 

Ness

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Diploma and a great selection of dog photos! Take care #lifethisweek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again! Well done. I saw the zoo pics and was insanely jealous for a minute there! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that Diploma took a while to arrive?!

    I love the look of the pasta dish. Yum...

    I must confess I'm a psychopath. Well, not a dog lover. I don't dislike them and we had dogs while I was growing up but I'm very meh now re pets I must admit Ness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy that was a great post Ness! I loved it all. I never did see Sydney Zoo when we were still living close by but I spent time at meetings at Nurragingy and also went there to take photos. The wattle looks awesome...but BIGGEST news of all, is your newly minted status! So proud of you! Go girl. Thanks for sharing the post for Life This Week. Loved reading yours. Next week's optional prompt is Self Care Stories. Hope to see you there too. Denyse

    ReplyDelete